Defiance City Schools is now taking fee payments online. Pay when it’s most convenient for you with a computer or mobile device at: RevTrak.net
. This is for chromebook insurance and student fees only; lunch payments will still be made through K12-Mealsplus. Save time and be confident that your payment makes it where it needs to go. You can pay online with debit or credit cards. You must have a ParentPortal Account in order to complete the payment process. If you do not have a ParentPortal account for your student(s) please follow instructions located here
Use Auto-Replenish to save time and worry!
Please visit our Web Store! Visit Revtrak.net
and click Log in or create your personal Web Store account to make payments for your student’s PowerSchool Fees account.
If you haven’t previously logged in to PowerSchool, you will need to enter your student’s credentials. The student will show in the future, when logged in to the Web Store.
To make fee payments:
1. Click on the student’s name to view fees assigned to the student.
2. Click Add to Cart next to the appropriate fee.
3. Click Add to Cart in the pop up window to add the fee to your shopping cart.
4. Confirm all items in the cart and click Checkout to proceed to the Web Store.
5. Enter your billing information and click Continue.
6. After verifying your information, click Place Order to process your transaction and view your receipt.