Defiance City Schools is now taking payments online through https://defiancecity.revtrak.net/
! Pay when it’s most convenient for you with a computer or mobile device. This is for chromebook insurance and student fees only; lunch payments will still be made through K12-Mealsplus. Save time and be confident that your payment makes it where it needs to go. You can pay online with debit or credit cards. In addition, you can use Auto-Replenish to save time and worry!
Steps to Login:
2. Click on PowerSchool Fees
3. Login using your current PARENT PORTAL username and password from PowerSchool
4. Click on the student’s name to view fees assigned to the student.
5. Click Add to Cart next to the appropriate fee.
6. Click Add to Cart in the pop up window to add the fee to your shopping cart.
7. Confirm all items in the cart and click Checkout to proceed to the Web Store.
8. Once you click on checkout, you will be prompted to create a web store account. You will only need to do this the first time your login
and we recommend using the same login for this as you have for the parent portal in PowerSchool.
NOTE: If you haven’t previously logged in to PowerSchool, you will need to enter your student’s credentials. The student will show in
the future, when logged in to the Web Store.
9. Enter your billing information and click Continue.
10. After verifying your information, click Place Order to process your transaction and view your receipt.
There is a fee associated with Credit Card and Banking the transaction, same as before, but it is lower than the previous site!